S. M. Ibrahim (Lavlu)
Cell::+88 0186 340531
1 Career Objective
- My career objective is to ascertain innovative concepts in the field of information and Communication Technology and other relevant fields. I want to fuse ideas and technology applying acquired knowledge to contribute to the development of Information and Communication Technology as well as myself.
- Develop a total custom user friendly linux (with full bangla support).
2 Key Strength
- Analytical Ability
- Performing task well planned way
- Programming Knowledge
- Strong personality
- Organizing Capability
- Teamwork capability and leadership
3 Participation in Programming Contests
- DIU 1st Annual Inter University Programming Contest, 2003
- National Computer Programming Contest (NCPC), 2003
- AIUB Inter-university Programming Contest, 2003
- NUB Intra-university Programming Contest, (1st position) 2003
- ICPC , 2004
- National Computer Programming Contest (NCPC), 2004
4 Academic Background
- Studying B.Sc (Hons) in Computer Science and Engineering (8th semester), Northern University Bangladesh.
- Completed H.S.C in 2002 from Chittagong Cantonment Public School & College, Chittagong. Obtained 1st division.
- Completed S.S.C in 2000 from Collegeat School, Chittagong. Obtained 1st division.
5 Major Subjects Studied
- Programming languages ( C and C++), Electronics Devices and Circuit analysis
- Discrete Math, Data Structure and Algorithm, Computer Networks
- 6 Skills
- Skilled in C and C++ programming using gcc/g++/tc/MSVC
- Some knowledge in Java Programming Language
- Experienced in PHP Language
- Experienced in VB6 Programming Language
- Experienced in Linux Networking, Linux Server Configuration and Administration.
- Experienced in Windows Networking, Windows NT Server Configuration and Administration.
6.3 Some of important Tools Used
- Doxygen, Javadoc ( Documentation tool)
- KOrganizer (Scheduling tool)
- LaTeX and LyX (Document processor)
7 Some other Experiences
7.1 Practical Network Design
- In my home I made a network with 6 pc’s ( 3rd April ,03) and also maintained by me up to today. There are Proxy, Web, DHCP, NFS, SMB servers running.
- Also worked for developing our universities computer lab.