S. M. Ibrahim (Lavlu)
Cell::+88 0189213056 or +88 011348145
1 Career Objective
My career objective is to ascertain innovative concepts in the field of information and Communication Technology and other relevant fields. I want to fuse ideas and technology applying acquired knowledge to contribute to the development of Information and Communication Technology as well as myself.
2 Key Strength
* Analytical Ability
* Performing task well planned way
* Programming Knowledge
* Strong personality
* Organizing Capability
* Teamwork capability and leadership
3 Participation in Programming Contests
* DIU 1st Annual Inter University Programming Contest, 2003
* National Computer Programming Contest (NCPC), 2003
* AIUB Inter-university Programming Contest, 2003
* NUB Intra-university Programming Contest, (1st position) 2003
* ICPC , 2004
* National Computer Programming Contest (NCPC), 2004
4 Academic Background
* Studying B.Sc (Hons) in Computer Science and Engineering (8th semester), Northern University Bangladesh.
* Completed H.S.C in 2002 from Chittagong Cantonment Public School & College, Chittagong. Obtained 1st division.
* Completed S.S.C in 2000 from Collegeat School, Chittagong. Obtained 1st division.
5 Major Subjects Studied
Programming languages ( C and C++), Electronics Devices and Circuit analysis
Discrete Math, Data Structure and Algorithm, Computer Networks
* Skilled in C and C++ programming using gcc/g++/tc/MSVC
* Some knowledge in Java Programming Language
* Experienced in PHP Language
* Experienced in VB6 Programming Language
* Experienced in Linux Networking, Linux Server Configuration and Administration.
* Experienced in Windows Networking, Windows NT Server Configuration and Administration.
6.3 Some of important Tools Used
* Doxygen, Javadoc ( Documentation tool)
* KOrganizer (Scheduling tool)
* LaTeX and LyX (Document processor)
7 Some other Experiences
7.1 Practical Network Design
* In my home I made a network with 6 pc’s ( 3rd April ,03) and also maintained by me up to today. There are Proxy, Web, DHCP, NFS, SMB servers running.
* Also worked for developing our universities computer lab.